Voxativ loudspeakers and drivers

I wonder if anyone can explain how Voxativ make their single drivers and loudspeakers to sound so natural and artifact free.  After a recent audition I purchased a pair of Zeth loudspeakers which are truly superb with my 300B amplifiers. Contrary opinions would also be welcome.
Thanks!
normie57
do these play pretty loud by chance, not concert level but decent volume level?  also, how do they do with classic rock, delta blues and folk/voice/etc

thanks
They do. Exceedingly well. John Lee Hooker. Willie Dixon. Lightning Hopkins. Led Zeppelin Kashmir. 
i have a DIY voxativs based on the AF-2.6. Its like their new FIT towers. I have a REL S/5 SHO integrated as well as TAKET BatPro2 super tweeters. I drive all this with low power amplifiers. Lately, i have been driving them directly with a Chord Hugo2. The 1 watt headphone amp is mostly about 50-60% volume and sounds, well, incredible.
I think efficient, point source drivers driven like headphones are the future for nearfield listening. Every type of music I throw at this sounds great.
Post removed