Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
Carl... this isn't an audi forum its a audio forum. Crazy fished eyed fool. Do you play a banjo in the movie Deliverence? Besides my country I would gladly put my system, house, cars, women, you name it against yours. I probably even have more american money than you do in my wallet right now. I let you in on a little secret Carl.... The Canadian audio manufacturers price there products the same in U.S. dollars as in Canadian dollars, and it is still a bargain for you. U.S. manufacturers have huge margins, they spend less on R&D and they try and market the products to the mass public who are the least demanding in the G7 countries as far as audio quality of sound. U.S. products have the most lights and toys. It is the U.S. that is blocking the progression of DvD audio, and other technology that has been on the shelf for years. These are facts little man as were the questions about amps that you cannot respond to. But lets have a shoot out since you want to see if my system will be chewed out. Not your make believe system either. I dont spend any time here so you must have alot of friends here I am sure that align themselve to you like a magnet.... gheh heh heh heh ..... I'd love to sit here and waste my life like you Carl but I have a great system that I spend my time with instead ahh ha ha ha ha ha ha Go tie a pork chop around your system so at least your dog will enjoy it... ahhh ha ha ha
Got any pictures of your mother naked? Wanna buy some? The only thing that's "little" about me is my tolerance of pieces of garbage like you. I can hear better than you and everyone you've ever met, and I could give a shit what you think about anything. Please eat hot death...
In the interest of every normal person at this site I will no longer engage in "Little Man Carl's" adolescent bombastic, dinkflunk correspondence. It only took a very short time for me to be sickened by you Little Man Carl... Why not go on some adolescent jerkwater site,,, who knows you may be a hit there Little Man.
Both of you, Audioears AND Carl, belong in a private site where you won't be ruining a perfectly legitimate discussion. Audioears, we get the point that you prefer Bryston, and they do make excellent products. I own a BP-25 preamp. Carl, anyone who has ever read an Audiogon discussion knows that you are a Krell fanatic. I personally don't care for their products, and I do not understand how you can continue to insist that they are the BEST amplifiers if your hearing is anywhere nearly as good as you constantly brag it is. Now please stop this childish hurling of insults, which is growing quite tiresome, and get back to the original topic. I believe Clayton makes some of the best valued, best sounding SS amps at any price level. They sound so different from any other SS I've ever heard. I'm sure there are better, especially tubed, but not that I've heard.