Von Schweikert synergy

I'm interested in hearing what Von Schweirkert users have found to be very good amps with their speakers. When I think of good synergy, I think of B&W and Classe, Audio Physic and Musical Fidelity, JM Labs and YBA, Kharma and Tenor. Are there any good synergystic matches for Von Schweirkerts?
s7horton

Showing 1 response by jerzy777

VonSchweikert speakers (I can speak for VR-4jr and SR only, assuming that the higher models can only be better) will sound very well with any quality amplification; the better amplifier the better sound with a source quality probably being at least as important as amplifier. You are likely to hear colorations coming from the electronics rather than from speakers themselves. I know it sounds like a heresy but that's my opinion based on my ears, different amplifier-speaker combinations tried (Accuphase was my final choice) and many hours of concentrated listening. For me the Accuphase and Von Schweikert speakers is a dream match and now I can devote myself entirely to the music... Happy and relaxed listening.
I am enjoying the MUSIC finally.