Von Schweikert DB 99-ribbon add on tweeter

Has anyone heard them? don't think i'll buying them since they come without grills.
cooch
Just hooked the 99's up to the consonance 211's and WOW they sound good. Will be getting the Droplet soon. I am currently committing a sin and using a $100.00 Apex carousel CD player that I had stuck away since college with them as a standby. Amazing but it still sounds fairly good. Certainly a tribute to the speakers and amps.

By the way, in case anyone is considering this we tried to use consonance CD-120 with an axiom passive pre and the volume gain was too great. To us didn't seem like a good mix.
Not trying to take over the thread but I am tweaking the speaker placement and was wondering where others placed them from the walls. Currently mine are 4.1 ft from side wall and 6.1 ft from back wall in a 15 ft wide room. Where have you all found the best placement for the 99's?
I checked all around the board and do not know how to post a picture. If you are interested in a picture, just email me and I would be happy to send you one!
Randy

I put the ribbon tweeter pics here (at avsforum)

Jim

Everyone thank Saxman2

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=6117116