Voltage Converters for High-End Audio?

Just wondering if there are any brands of Voltage Converters available that are better or more reliable than others. Any brands that cater to high-end audio? I need to use a 230v/50hz cd player in the US. Thanks.
Look into having the player rewired. Very often, there are
two terminals on the internal transformer - one for
115, the other for 230. Any repair shop can do this.

If on the plate near the EIC or plug should say the Hz , if it say 50 & 60 Hz then you can have it done without changing the transformer, If it is only 60Hz or only 50Hz then you will have to use a converter, good ones cost $$$

hope this helps


It says 230v ~ 50Hz. Any suggestions for a good converter?