Voltage Conversion

Okay, here goes.... Anyone have any idea where you could get a US voltage CD player converted to the UK supply for export? The unit is a Myryad MC100..... Thanks!
heinz preiss will do it: http://www.angelfire.com/biz/grundig/

but, so will most any electronics tech, i'd imagine.


You may not be confident to do this, or you may have already tried, but if you haven't, open the unit up and look about. Sometimes the change is so blindingly obvious there is nothing to be concerned about - like a big switch saying 115V on one side and 230V on the other.