Vogue Audio 7N OCC silver cables

I know of two people on A'gon who are using them.  Wondering if there are any others with direct experience of this brand.  Uninterested in discussions about cables in general, or about silver cables in particular, so please don't post.  Right now and for the next ten days Vogue has a pretty tasty sale going on: https://www.vogueaudio.com/specials, which is what piqued my interest.

128x128twoleftears

Because of this thread, I’ve just spent some money, a nearly ~$400 experiment (which is a great price for a 6 foot silver PC TBH!). I just ordered the Vogue PC, it will be compared to a DH Labs Corona, in either my Rogue RP9 pre or ST100 power. I’m perfectly happy with the Corona, just curious if there’s a positive difference with the Vogue. Power cords are one of those things that make a difference either sonically negative or for the better, but I can’t exactly explain why. I have AZ Silver Ref 2 XLR for my main interconnects, those are staying, as they are a great match with my Rogue and Zestos equipment.

@gakerty 

Because of this thread, I’ve just spent some money, a nearly ~$400 experiment (which is a great price for a 6 foot silver PC TBH!). I just ordered the Vogue PC, it will be compared to a DH Labs Corona, in either my Rogue RP9 pre or ST100 power

Well, its the best way to determine if a product will suit your needs, just listen and judge. I ordered a 1 meter power cable (20 amp IEC) to go from wall outlet to my isolation balanced AC transformer (1800 va). All of my audio components are plugged into this device. Balanced AC is wonderful sounding in my system. I should receive it sometime next week. The 50 % off pricing made it further enticing.

Charles

Received the Vogue silver power cord, with rhodium ends a couple days ago.  For now I've swapped out my DH Labs Corona for the Vogue.  Build quality is excellent, but am surprised how thin (still is 11 AWG) and flexible the Vogue is compared to the Corona.  Gonna be honest here, and perhaps the DH Labs is that good, but there is little difference between the two!  First impressions, comparatively speaking, are of slightly less bass with the Vogue, but slightly greater distinction and space between instruments.  This definitely can be noticed the Julian Lage's new album (View With a Room) with Frisell....  Frisell's rhythm patterns and textures are more evident, very nice.  Perhaps more detail all around, but nothing in your face.  Again, not sure how PC makes this difference, but here we are.  Have a feeling this Vogue would be excellent in a DAC or perhaps a pre.  So far so good, nice cord.  

I tried the Vogue power cord with the rhodium plated connectors and also tried re-terminating to Neotech OCC copper gold-plated connectors. The sound wasn’t pleasing to me in either case. It was a high dose of the freq response of silver on any component I tried it on. Peaky response around the nasal sounds, and lack of throat, body and bass response. Not very smooth sounding to my ear. Also, pretty inflexible because of the teflon tube the conductors are inside of. Took advantage of the return policy on the extra cable which I didn’t use. I do like some silver in my digital front end only, but not the sound of solid silver conductors in the power cables.