Vitus Ri100 with Dyns Good Combo?

Gents, am after your input, current setup:

Contour 5.4
BHK DAC Junior
Parasound JC 2 pre
Parasound A21 power

Would the Vitus a step up from the current pre/power? Look forward to your input.

shingy
shingy
Italians are not necessarily known for the quality of their electronics. Design esthetics yes but electronics assembly not so much. Ask any Alfa Romeo or Fiat owner😁
I owned a 1986 Alfa Romeo & know where you’re coming from @kalali, though hand on heart from seeing these amps in the metal, listening to them & reading up on them, they’re the real deal.

I had five (count em!) Alfas in a row. The most fun car to have in the shop.
The A21 is your weak link the JC 5 would be better, however the entire setup of preamp and amp would be bettered by moving into an uber integrated from Vitus, Gryphon or T+A.

The Vitus gear does tend to sound warm, which may not be a good thing with the Dynaudios, the Gryphon and T+A are both warm but not as warm as the Vitus gear. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

Thanks @audiotroy . The systems above are not mine, it belongs to my mate. After hearing the Contour 5.4 driven by the Gryphon Diablo, he wanted to try something else. At this stage a new  Vitus/T+A/Gryphon is out of his budget, well....atm. :)