Vinyl cleaning - Ultrasonic vs. Walker products

I recently inherited some vinyl records and would like to know the best method to clean them. These are from the 1950's thru 70's. How do the different cleaning methods compare?
fiesta75
"For a few hundred bucks more, even less on the used market, get a vacuum machine system but something that does NOT have the record(s) bottom sides on a flat surface while you’re cleaning the top side. The last thing you want to do is clean one side and then flip it over and put it on a contaminated flat surface while you clean the other. What’s the sense in that?"

I purchased an inexpensive rubber TT mat for my Okki Nokki to use when flipping the clean side down.
Eric
Thing about cheap US units is, well, they’re cheap. They may not be very powerful, they may not distribute the energy very well, they may not even meet spec. Just sayin’.

I suggest that you rent or borrow a VPI 16.5 and clean the lot. Then select what you want to keep and pay someone to do a good US clean of only those. You’ll come out ahead unless you want to keep most of them.

NEVER use tap water unless you know FOR SURE that it's near distilled spec. Otherwise you may get mineral deposits which can only be removed by US cleaning. Ask me how I know.
A cheap record doctor works well for me. When I'm a bit lazy,  a UK product called "vinyl revival" works well. I mostly buy old nos sealed records any how...I deep clean my thrift store finds.