Vincent Audio tube preamp SA-T7 & SP-332 power amp

I was just curious if anyone can comment on this combination.  not a ton of info out there about these (the SP-332 is new) but i was hoping someone might be able to describe the build quality, sonics, etc.   thanks 
mjb87062017
I'm trying to figure out which of the WIMA 4.7uF caps are connected to the output side of things and if any are on the inputs.  Hard to read the PCB with all that's going on in the circuit.  VCap ODAMs would be so good here. 
@hasmarto ,  Which tube compliment do you have?  Vincent made these with different tube compliments. Here's what I have and the subs: 

(2) 6*51P or 6J51P:  EF184, 6EJ7

(2) 6*9P or 6J9P:  E180F, 6688A, CV6189

(4) 6S3P-EV:  EC86

(1) 85A2:  No subs known.

Warning:  Some of these preamps may have incorrect tube values printed on the circuit boards!  If you decide to roll, make note of the actual tube value from the tube valve body itself before you swap. 
@superstocked,

hey there, I got one exactly one month ago ;), so you replaced the Mullard CV6189 tubes with Mullard 6688a’s and 6S3P-EV’s with BB 6cM4’s? I’m looking for a set of spare tubes, don’t know what the exact substitution tubes are.
Hi guys and gals! So I have this preamp for about a month, got an open box from audio advisor at a discounted rate. At first I didn’t care much for the sound. For a unit costing in the $2500 range, it just didn’t have the “magic”. I was going to send her back but what the hell I thought I would try some tube rolling. Since these are odd ball tubes they were reasonable. I got some nos amperex bugle boy 6cM4/ec86’s (5 for $50) and some some Mullard 6688a’s (4 for $60). Yanked the Russians out and fired her up for a listening session. Holy cow man the difference was not subtle. It kills my aikido modified pas-2 hands down! Just incredible. Well I’ll be keeping her after all. 
@gryphongryph 

Thanks for the links. I had seen the I-fidelity review before. In fact I have the SP-T700's in my Collection. Hifi4all are extremely effusive in their praise of the SA-T7. Depending on what "flavour" you favour you won't go wrong with either of the Vincent Pre's.
I own a Vincent/Kavent preamp that is astonishingly good, and was only replaced by a tubed preamp...still have the Kavent S-33 (Vincent SA-93 rebadged for some reason) though, and will likely keep it forever. Great preamp.
@gryphongryph 

Are you able to Post Links to the Tests? I've searched but unable to find.

FWIW, 3 friends/acquaintances A/B'd SA-T7 & SA-T8 (both Stock), all 3 including owner of SA-T7, preferred the SA-T8.

I then A/B'd, SA-T8 was a Clear Winner. However I had upgraded Tubes in SA-T8, which may not have been a fair comparison.

The SA-T7 is a good Pre, and a great Value, but the SA-T8 is outstanding.

The main difference and could be why some may prefer SA-T7, is the SA-T7 is more a "Studio" Sounding Pre (some use the term "Detailed"). The SA-T8 is more "Live" Music Pre. a sound I much prefer.
Test in Europe and Scandinavia suggests that Vincent to a big step forward with the T7 !
SA-T7 incorporates a Dac. and only has RCA outs.
SA-T8 is fully Balanced with XLR's. The SA-T8 has better dimensionality, soundstage and Musical Flow.

Not sure MJB about whether the tubes in the 332 can be rolled.  The tubes in the 332 are in the input stage and consist of a 6N16 Tubes and a 6N15 Tube.  You can reach out to Audio Advisor which sells the Vincent line and they should be able to answer your question.

The SP-332 is an evolution for the SP-331 and all the product information I have indicates it is strictly a AB amp.  There is a very similar sounding Vincent amp call the SP-331MK which cost a few hundred dollars more and which does operate in Class A for the first 10 watts.

If Class A operation interests you, there is a new Vincent Integrated amp called the SV-700 which is a tube/solid state hybrid like the SP-332 amp but offers the user a choice of Class A operation for 50 WPC or Class AB for 100 WPC.  There is a button on the Integrated that allows users to choose the mode of operation,
@rurdangaray any idea if the tubes can be rolled in the 332?  

@initforthemusic whats the difference between the sa t8 and t7? 
@mjb87062017  

You would need to find a 2nd hand SA-T8, but it would be worth it. Roll in better Tubes and will compete with some very highly regarded and priced Pre's.
I believe the tubes are in the amps driver stage. The amp is solid state, running class A for the first 10 watts. I owned a Vincent 226 MK integrated and wish I never sold it. 
@initforthemusic thanks for the comments I wasn’t even aware of the T8

@rurdangaray haha I confess I’m a sucker for the meters as well. I read that the 331 is hybrid using class A tube power for first 10 watts.  Is that true for the 332?  
I’m in the market for a pair of la scalars.  I know they benefit from an all tube component (primaluna integrated) and don’t need much but the Vincent separates are intriguing.  I am mostly rock, some jazz..never playing too loud.  
I cannot comment on the pre-amp but I have been using the Vincent 332 for about 8 months.  To give you some context my previous amps were the Parasound HCA-1500 and the Nuforce STA-200.  The Nuforce was a great sounding little amp but it ran very hot driving my Revel Performa 206s.  Hence I gave the Vincent a try.  It is a very smooth amp with a warm sound but not quite as detailed as the Nuforce.  It has tremendous low end punch and drives my Revels effortlessly and frankly sounds more powerful than its 150 WPC into 8 ohms rating (250 wpc into 4 ohms). Given my taste in music is primarily rock, the Vincent sonic signature is an excellent match although it sounds good with all genres of music. The build quality is outstanding. As noted by the previous poster, give it an audition and see if it meets your needs.  All I can say is that I am very happy with my purchase of the Vincent. I will admit that I am a sucker for the power meters which I know are not very useful but they look cool.
I'll try to help, seeing you have no replies. I have heard the SA-T7. It's quite a good Pre. I have not heard the inbuilt Dac. IMO you are better off trying to find a SA-T8. Roll the Tubes and a Cap upgrade and it's one of the best Pre's available.

The SP-332 is the newer version of SP-331. I've heard the SP-331MK which is good for the money. 

Vincent products are generally Good to Great and excellent Value for Money. Best for you to audition to form your own opinion.