Vibration Isolation

I came across these the other day and for the price I couldn't pass up trying them.  I've spent as much as $75 each for vibration isolation pucks and seen pucks going as high as $900 each.  I have to say that these $0.62 wonders work as well as anything I've tried and much better than the cork ones I've seen advertised for $6-$7 each.  Even though my VPI turntable has factory cones and feet I did notice an improvement in smoothness and clarity.  Too few bargains in high end audio not to share. I now have these under my monoblock amps, turntable and turntable motor.  Hope this helps someone looking for an inexpensive way to dampen vibration.
https://www.supplyhouse.com/DiversiTech-MP-2E-EVA-Anti-Vibration-Pad-2-x-2-x-7-8

diverlou
I've been promoting these for the past two months on a couple of threads here. Bought a box of them and they work great, sound great. Gave a few to audio buds and they concur improvement in sound of amplification components.
Audio bargain of the decade?

I'd say order some quick before they find out what we audiophiles sometimes pay for isolation products. 

Sadly only ships within the US, and not available in the UK.

I'm all set for vibration control for the system. I wish this company made a thick pad large enough to fit under my VPI record cleaning machine.

Frank

Go to your local HVAC supply house. They have them in larger sizes. And dirt cheap. 
I use those. (2X2 squares) Put under tube amp, streamer-dac, speakers and power conditioner. It's a no-brainer.
Larry