Verity speakers opinions/experience?

Hey all,

for or some time now I've been intrigued by Verity speakers, but have never had a chance to listen or audition. 

Any Verity owners or experienced listeners want to chime in? 

128x128simao
Heard the Parsifals a while back at a show, and they've stuck in my memory as one of my top 5 or so show experiences.  Very musical and natural sounding with excellent soundstaging.  Maybe not for hardcore detail freaks so if that's you maybe better to look elsewhere, but otherwise IMO they're a must audition if you can. 

I've never heard a negative reaction to them and I love their high performance/low profile business model. I'd be willing to buy a used pair of Finns (all I can afford) sound unheard.
I've owned the Verity Tamino X2 for a few years and think very highly of them. Super musical and very nice tone. I've thought of selling them - we all get this feeling - and then I go listen and change my mind. Not sure I could do better for the price. Currently using them with a Rogers Integrated amp and love the combo. I may sell them down the road but will probably regret it. BTW - I've reached out to Verity with a couple of questions and they are prompt and very courteous with their replies. 
I heard them many years ago at my local audio store and loved them. After many years of my lust and multiple pairs of speakers, I got a used  pair of Parsifal Encore's that I could afford. Plus they're beautiful. 

I'm done searching for speakers
Jeff
I have dreaming/hunting Verity speakers for years after listening to a pair of Parsifals at someone’s house in SF a few years ago.

During this hunt I came across the Verity Amadis at a store in LA, the best audiophile experience I have had in a showroom, details, dynamics, bass, musicality, you name it.

I finally acquired a Parsifal few years ago, but it turned out be a disappointment in my home. Think it was the amplifier mismatch ( I had tubes), and I sold it in favor of Devore Orangutans O93s which were far better and had more meat. 

I currently still own the Devore Orangutans (upgraded to the O96s) but still dream of about buying a Verity Amadis (more tube friendly) once in a while. Hard to find these used.

If you are patient enough, you might find a Parsifal for around 5K-7K. I have seen some this past year.