Verity Parsifal or Magico V3 or Wilson Benesch ACT

I owned a pair of the original Verity Audio Parsifals and they were fantastic in my room (19'x15'x8' - speakers on the long wall). I went high efficiency route for a while (Avantgarde Uno's then Duo's) but am looking for a dynamic speaker again.

These three are on my list, but I would consider others as well. I have not heard any of these, and nobody around has the WB Act.

I would prefer something that I could drive with around 50-100w of tube power.

Would appreciate any comments on these.
128x128r32nj
I have heard the Parsifals though not in my system and was impressed with their presentation but I have not heard the V3's. I have the Wilson Benesch Act's and they are superb speakers which I drive very easily with an Accuphase A50V in a room slightly larger than yours so there is no issue with them being driven by your amplifier. Superb sound staging and a highly revealing speaker. Definitely worth a listen.
Seems to me there is no way you could go wrong with any of your choices. The Verity's have only improved since you had them and if you liked them then....

Otherwise, you might simply choose on the basis of which you like the look of best, they are all superb sounding speakers.

Thought a bit cheaper, you might also want to consider the Reference 3A Grand Veena - that was a pretty impressive sounding speaker, especially at its price below $10k.
I vote for the Parsifal Ovations, just as I did.

Can't see how you could go wrong,having owned them in the past...and they have been "improved" since then too...unless you just want to change it up and go with the current flavor of the town.

John