Verastarr amplifiers? Anyone ? Owners or Opinions

Hi guys I am looking for owners of or people that have heard of Verastarr amplifiers, particularly the ssa 64 but any will do.I have found very limited info out there and most was from people that seemed to have an interest in Verastarr. I am wondering how it sounds whats current worth or if anyone would even be interested because I see no sale history. Either their awesome amps and no one wants to get rid of them or no one ever buys them ? Whats the real deal here ?
joehernandez509

Showing 8 responses by joehernandez509

Like I thought I guess no one knows about their amps maybe only their cables. I guess that's not good ?
Thanks for the idea zephyr I was just taking a shot out here to see if there were any owners or anyone that's heard them.
68pete what do you mean sister company and what happened if you care to share ?
Weird I see the guy Michael in pictures at a whole bunch of audio shows and his amps and cables with other reputable gear.
Hi Mike thanks for the response. An opportunity came up for me to maybe buy one of these amps but it has not worked out so if you want to give me one Mike I'll take it๐Ÿ˜ƒ As you can tell my main concerns have been the lack of reviews and resale value and I guess now I know why there's not much info. Do you build the amps yourself Mike or do you have them built per your specs in a factory that builds other amps?
Thx for info. How much are you paying to buy back amps? And just because most people are probably wondering why would someone pay 12,000$ for an amp that you oversee production of ? What is your qualifications when it comes to amp building? Or what makes these amps particularly the ssa-64 so special? Why should someone buy one of these amps when there seems to be no resale value , for 12000$ they can get a well known brand . I am asking this because I would like to know not because I don't believe you that they're worth it. I would just like to know why?