VAS (Steven Leung) cartridge repair/retipping service?

Any experience with or opinions about VAS/Steven Leung repair/retipping service?  Not for VAS cartridge.

Thanks!
frogman
Steve received my cartridge on 4/25/20, replaced both cantilever and stylus, and shipped it back on 5/15/20. I sent him my Triplanar at the same time and he shipped it back on 8/27/20, but it needed considerably more work and he had to source parts that turned out to be hard to find. Both came back better than new and sounding great.

Steve was also very easy to deal with and answered my incessant questions. Highly recommended.
I have had a similar experience when using a Third Party Rebuild Service.
Cartridge returned in a very reasonable Time Frame approx' One Month

When Cartridge was compared to a OEM Model it was the rebuilt model that most impressed the attendees at the audition.

I Can't vouch for a comparison against a New OEM Model, as this option was not available.
I had Steve do work on 2 cartridges late last year for me. I sent him two Namiki boron cantilevers with MR styli that I had myself and had him install those on an AT 33 Mono and an SAEC C1. 

Extremely happy with the work-turnaround time could possibly have been a bit better but as mentioned above, Covid has wreaked havoc with a lot of our schedules lately and I believe Steve finished one fairly quickly but the other might have sat around for a bit. In any event, a couple of months was still ok in my book. 

I'm set for cartridges now for a few years. They're both endgame cartridges for me (fully realizing that they might be considered entry level by others LOL!) and sound really, really good IMO. 

I would not hesitate to use Steve again or recommend him.  
I like him. very easy communicate, prompt with response and did a good job with collapsed suspension. which is not easy as you need do some recoiling from what I understand 

will send u a video clip to verify everything is fine

how is axel of Germany btw?