VAS (Steven Leung) cartridge repair/retipping service?

Any experience with or opinions about VAS/Steven Leung repair/retipping service?  Not for VAS cartridge.

Thanks!
frogman
Sounds like an excellent resource that needs adding to my contacts.
Thx everyone
Steve did an amazing job fixing my VPI Traveler's arm bearings that were defective, and even VPI could not repair it.  He replaced the damaged Sapphire bearings with Ruby bearings and it works like new.  His charges were surprisingly low given what he did.

As part of this repair package Steve also crafted a VAS cartridge for me, which was an open-bodied Denon DL-103 but with a Micro Ridge Stylus.  This cartridge, even without breaking in, sounds incredible.  I couldn't recommend Steve any higher, and would encourage you to try his repair services, or the open-bodied DL-103 conversion.
I just got a cartridge from Steve this week as a stopgap- my go to has been Airtight, and i'm curious about stone-bodied Koetsus in my arm, but i reached out to Steve to supply me with a rebuilt Monster Genesis 1000- very different cartridge in tonality from the Airtights- but thing arrived fast with all the necessary mounting hardware and though my arm wasn't conducive to an older style nut and bolt set up given the additional mounting plate to add mass to this Monster (4 grams without the additional plate), I finally got it mounted, dialed in and singing. (Still in break in mode but this thing tracks like a Motha and is very resolving though a bit lean). Steve was readily available to address my mounting issues, and easy to work with. Trust.