Vandersteen 3A Sigs vs Klipsch Forte III

I'd like to get input on a comparison of both of these speakers. I have not heard them. No dealers in my area. I realize it may be an apples to oranges match up to many but want to hear the pros and cons of both. Haters welcome!!  I'll be driving them with a Mac 6200 integrated. 75w into 8 ohms and 100w into 4 ohms. Room is 27x18x10h. I listen to all music. Some vinyl. Appreciate moderate base, clarity in vocals, imaging, and like the speakers to "disappear".  Thoughts?
heardthat
I'm totally on board with Tomic on this one.  I guess we all hear differently, but I also use some decent electronics that I match properly with my VAndersateen Quatro's..>I've owned plenty of speakers over the years as well and I get to audition many speakers of all price ranges and have an idea of what we are discussing here. 
I salvaged some great cork / sorbothane horn damping sheet goods ( from the condo soundroom buildout) , more than enough to do a triple layer on the exterior horn bodys on the Cornwall,s

i will report back if the French horns move to the correct spot!!!!

pS Cleveland in the hey days had pretty good horns, I think I can remember what they sound like!!!!!

LOL...love that.  let us know (also text me, lol).  I loved those cork and sorb sheets.  Remember them well.