Vandersteen 3A Sig vs. Von Schweikert VR4 Jr.

Ok, I've whittled my list down to the above. However, I have not had a chance to listen to either of these yet (dealers are scarce in my area.) I value the folks' opinions on this site very much and would like some regarding which speaker they'd recommend. I have Marantz SA8260 SACD and PM7200 Integrated. I listen to primarily Jazz and other acoustic music. Thanx in advance.
pawlowski6132

Showing 2 responses by robm321

Dseid,

Thanks for clearing that up. I have a great dealer in the bay area www.audiblearts.com - he carries what he likes not stuff he doesn't beleive in. He doesn't sell brands that he wouldn't recommend when there is something better for the price out there. Why doesn't your dealer try to carry what he likes?
Pawlowski6132,

Good choice! You will be happy. I'm glad you were able to see through the false ridicule.

Dseid,

Just watch your back with your "buddy" dealer. He may sell you a line or maybe he already has. Maybe he wanted to dump the Vandersteens on you and was lying about it. It sounds like he does that with his other customers, so he's probably doing it with you. Where is he at. I'll make sure to avoid him/her.