Vandersteen 2WQ Subs and ARC Power amp

Just purchased a pair of 2WQ subs in very good condition.  However, the variable crossovers that came with them were single ended, so elsewhere I purchased the fixed balanced versions, marked with "150K".  The seller assured me that was the proper value for my ARC REF 150, which has an input impedance of 300K.

I have very little, if any, output from the subs when I use these crossovers.  Do I have the wrong values for this amp?
Ag insider logo xs@2xscottwsmith
Richard Vandersteen told me that operating the subs consistently without the crossovers will damage the internal amps in the subs. He very sternly warned me from doing this. Said, "Don't come to me with a warranty claim if you do this!"
I probably should have pointed out Mr. V. can be a bit 'brusque'. Best to have all your information at hand, as well as well thought out questions.
But, hey, he is doing this for free. How many manufacturers actually answer the phone to answer questions?
@scottwsmith ,
Like I said plug in the subs, if they thump, they are working- Or, just play the subs without speakers and listen to the grumbling.

I really hope you solve your issues with the Vandy Subs. They are, in my opinion, one of the best buys out there. And, though they aren't the cheapest, they are built like tanks. I just sold a pair of 2w subs that must have been 30 years old, and they still functioned like new.
BTW, I also use a pair of HSU subs in my office with a pair of VLR's.
For the money, they are quite good, but not as good as the 2wq's in my main rig (soon to be replaced by a pair of Sub 3's). The HSU can give me big boomy bass, but the Vandy subs just disappear.
Bob
Audioconnection... you are a wonderful  asset to the audiophile community

Thanks
After another few days of listening, I am on board with these.  The system just sounds better, some voodoo stuff working here.  Mids are clearer, imaging much sharper, and when there is bass content, it's there, although understated.  Much different from any sub I have heard.  When I get my adjustable crossovers I will have more to report, but my system is sounding really great, better than it's ever been.  
ya man, Vandersteen powered bass is different and IMO better, your REF150 can now really shine !!!!!
also, Johnny is a true asset to the community,,,
finally all roads don’t have lead thru RV, ask for Nathan also.....team Vandersteen is more than one person deep