Vandersteen 2CE Signature III — video review on YouTube by Steve Guttenberg (1/15/2023)

Steve gives them an excellent rating. Nice shout-out to John Rutan at AudioConnection. His reviews are quirky, and I know not everyone is a fan of him but since I own these speakers and love them, I love the review! 😎

Vandersteen 2CE Sig III review - Guttenberg on YouTube

128x128patrickdowns

Thank you guys!

Would the Treo CT mate well with a McIntosh MC275 VI? Just looking at the sensitivity.

@tubular1 I would say no one general principle 😙, but @tomic601 runs some McIntosh and generally is pretty factual. 😁

Back in the 1980s both Optimal Enchantment in LA and Havens and Hardesty in Orange County frequently demoed the current Model 2 with top of the line Audio Research electronics. Some people questioned if that made sense, until they heard those systems.

@pryso I’ve been to both of those places, and was at the ballet studio almost exactly a year ago.

God save the generally factual !

yes, I run Treo CT in a fairly large room with a 40 WPC MC240 or 40 WPC NAIM Solid state. You can see system pictures under virtual systems:!Casa Pacifica

enjoy the music :-)

God save the generally factual !

And save me, on the generally hyperbole end…
@tomic601 you took the bait.