Vanden Hul Ground End

I recently purchased a new Vanden Hul Digital Cable. It has a decal on one end stating "Ground end". My question is would this Ground end be hooked up to the cd or the processor end??

Ghost Rider
Processor end. "Ground End" (most likely) refers to the end that the "floating shield" is connected to the ground ring of the RCA plug, and is the end that should connect to the preamp or processor.

Also, if you experience noise or hum, lifte all component's ground pins at the AC plugs using cheater plugs and only allow the pramp/processor to be "grounded" at the wall.
Thanks for the response. I thought I had guessed it right. I have no problems with any kinda hum ect. For the record the cable sounds fantastic.

Ghost Rider