Van Halen on 200 gram vinyl?

I grew up in LA dring the 80's and I loved Van Halen. I see VH's first album is being offered on 200 gram vinyl, remastered, etc. But, is it really worth it? I mean Van Halen on heavy vinyl? Isnt the c/d or standard issue enough. Same with Ac/DC reissues and frickin Twister Sister. If anyone of you works for a record manufacturer please urge your employers to reissue decent stuff. Can anyone else suggest a record that does not warrant reissue?
tbromgard

Showing 2 responses by has2be

I beleive the thread was not so much about quality of recordings or weights.... I beleive Tbromgard's post was more on the choices of bands and albums they choose to re-issue, and others (personal) opinions on that subject. Personaly myself I would just like to see more and more being re-issued to have more genre's and era,s to choose from. Cheers
" and fricken Twisted Sister " ..... Call up those records companies and tell em .... Your not gonna take it any moooooore!!! I felt this way with alot of the mobile fidelity choices when vynil was and cd wasn,t ! I know they feel they have to please the masses and the availabilty of the tapes but...yeah I hear you ! Cheers