Valve Art 350B's


Posted this at Audio Asylum and got no response, so I am trying here. I have an Accurate Instrument tube tester with no listing for a 350B tube. I want to test my Valve Arts because I think one of them is bad. Can I use the settings for a 6L6 tube to test? If not, what tube type should I be using? Any help will be appreciated.

BTW, I bought the VA's in October of 2008 and it looks as if one of them has given up the ghost. Is this normal?