Using shunyata power cords with a synergistic research powercell 10 UEF

Hello was wondering if anyone uses shunyata power cords while using a synergistic research powercell 10 UEF conditioner or any other power cords for that matter.  I own a powercell 10 and was just wondering as it’s time to upgrade power cords. 

Thanks in advance 
Chris
spinner1
Folkfreak
Ive seen photo’s of your system so I’d say delightful would be an understatement to how it all sounds, absolutely beautiful setup. 

Chris
Thanks for the kind words spinner1 -- I do like how the system is performing at present but I can always think of ways of making things better!

I'm a big fan of the new generation of AQ power cords -- especially what they do for power amps. My experience is described here
Review Audioquest Hurricane (part 1)
Review Audioquest Hurricane (part 2)

I've not tried them on any sources as I'm quite satisfied with my mix of SR Galileo's and Atmosphere's -- my current moves are more around optimizing the footers under the cords. One thing I do like about Shunyata is the attention they give to cradling the plugs and ensuring you get a secure fit in the socket - this is something I've had big issues with with both SR and AQ cords into my powercells - the plugs tend to pull out under the weight and tension of the cables
Folffreak
from what I see and from what I know about your equipment you’ve put together a very revealing but also very musical system, could you tell me your impressions of the atmosphere power cords and also how they stack up to the Galileo power cords. 
Sorry @spinner1 although I own both Galileo LE Digital and Atmosphere L3 digital I have never compared them Head to Head (I need 4 digital power cords for my DCS stack). The atmospheres were the newest ones I got and they replaced a Tesla which they clearly outperformed.

If I was buying today from scratch I would go with atmosphere and Galileo UEF so as to avoid the need for a separate MPC setup but if you are already heavily invested in older MPC compliant cables then investing in Spallone upgrades or a transporter is probably a better next step then swapping all the a cables out.