Using B&W 802n's as Rears w/B&W 800n's as Mains???

Just obtained some fantastic B&W 800n's. I currently have the 802n's as my mains and plan on moving them to the rear. Any thoughts on this? Am I simply wasting the 802's? Each speaker will have its own Bryston mono amp. Would I be better off getting some B&W 805s for the rears and either selling the 802s or setting up another system keeping them as mains? Any advice from you knowledgeable audiogoners would be appreciated.
djones1915

Showing 1 response by chazzbo

Get 804's for years (not larger footprint) and get good Velodyne,Martin Logan (very fast-I like them ,Vandersteen's
REL,more than large slow subs-all use multipil faster drivers) without going nuts because of how much rear low level content.You's save bucks and have more crunch asJet swooshes by.Wish you had mentioned electornics that are mated.Bryston epscially used ST series with long warranty are great value.Maybe use one of their two way+sub x-overs in back.But now with 7.1 sets ups etc you could feed center rear into sub instead of full range speaker Though if you wanted you could easily order single 805/804).
Chazz