Using 15 Amp Power Cord in 20 Amp Receptacle

My Furman power conditioner started to hum, so I looked for a replacement. I got a good deal on a Shunyata Denali 6000/s power conditioner. The Denali comes with two 20 amp high current receptacles and four 15 amp receptacles.

I have five source components and one power amp. The power amp (BHK250) will go in one of the 20 amp receptacles. I had planned to connect my BHK pre amp, DirectSteam DAC, Innous Zenith MKII streamer, and Technics SL-1200G TT into the 15 amp receptacles. Where should I connect my Stellar phono pre?

I have a dedicated 20 amp line with a PS Audio wall receptacle. I’m only using the top receptacle, so that’s one place. Any harm in using the Denali’s remaining 20 receptacle?
128x128oldschool1948
Thanks everyone for your input.  Everything is hooked and working fine (and better).
I notice that my Denali has 6 outputs, and they show 15 A each. Are you talking about the older Denali, not the V2?...Or am I not seeing something...
I notice that my Denali has 6 outputs, and they show 15 A each. Are you talking about the older Denali, not the V2?...Or am I not seeing something...