Usher SW-520

Hello all!
I'm new here and am looking to expand my setup.  Anyone here know where I might be able to pick up a pair of Usher SW-520 bass modules?  

For those curious I have 4 S-520 and a S-525 as my center.  It's all powered by an Onkyo integrated. Im looking to ad a little to the front sound stage for both 5.1 listening and stereo when I break out the vinyl.  

Thanks for your time!

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong area looked around and found no better place to post this.
P.S.S.  I'm in Connecticut, are there any other Usher speaker owners in my area?
usherman89
This got me thinking ... If one has a paid ad running are they allowed to state that in the forums ? With restraint of course . Not a mass marketing type deal .
Why was the post deleted?  Is it because nothing can be sold on the forums without the site getting a cut? if not, why cant I contact Octalon? The site is 404ing the p.m. page!!!!
AG survives by making a commission on sales so if we bypass the market and start selling on the forums pretty soon there wont be these forums anymore, no?
USAUDIOMART seems to be hanging in there.  And the forums over there are a world apart from this sometimes horror show. (shills, huge egos and know it all attitudes).
I just tune in here for the humor of watching faceless personalities in the ether getting into A@@H*** calling contests.
LOL