Usher R1.5 should I buy?

Hello all, I thought this is one forum where I should ask and take the approval of all the experienced souls here before I pull the trigger today or next week satday. The Question is should I buy the Usher R1.5 , is it as good as the press says or the reviews here or around the web suggests.As for speakers I have a Mission MX5 for now with Denon PMA1500AE /DCD1500AE/TU1500AE as amp CD and tuner with Chord cables. This is the cheapest power amp I can afford at the moment , that too class A till some watts. If anyone has any encounter with this amp please advise me. I listen to only RocknRoll and very little Jazz ( read Norah Jones , Diana Krall) buy it's always Queen and Ledzep , Floyd GnR, CCR,GFR,Lamb of God Korn , Blue Man Group, etc etc. I'm a SACD enthusiast,s o no vinyl in the mix. Love warm rich lush and not forward sounding gear. Please advise if the Usher is good enough as a power amp.
128x128vvvinashhh
Sorry I have no idea about the V1 and V2.

I send the circuit diagram to you, Usher 2.5, same for 1.5 just less rail volts and output transistors.
Should anyone else want it on Audiogon can you contact [email protected] and he will pass it on.

Cheers George
Thanks George got you mail. Thanks very much indeed. Heard the amp extensively today and I can vouch that this amp will blow amps costing $6000 straight outta water. People looking for power amps should really check this Amp first before blowing money on Big Brands which are unnecessarily expensive for other reasons than the main reason ... The Sound.

I’m getting the R1.5 with a ss preamp later but a good preowned Shindo Auriges now .
So glad I found this thread. I have 2 Usher 1.5's and run (ran) them in mono to a pair of Usher Tower XL's. 

One of my amps became noisy (right channel) and was shipped back to USHER for a replacement. Still waiting....

What I had learned was that Usher was setting the bias higher as it was discussed somewhere that the sounded even better at higher bias, and they already sound amazing. What a great amp and a beast. In mono it's stupid good.

But I don't know how to set bias :( So I guess I'll "probe" around, find a pot, and adjust till my hand starts burning?
Thanks!
But I don’t know how to set bias :( So I guess I’ll "probe" around, find a pot, and adjust till my hand starts burning?
Say goodby to your amp!
Seriously, please get a tech to do it, as you need to put dmm meter probes on the emitter resistors, and that is a hairy place to be, as it’s very confined.

Cheers George
Thanks George, I've got an electronic savvy buddy of mine who designs amps. He'll do it for me. Wish I had a roadmap to give him still.