Usher CP-6311 Tube Amp Recommendation

I know everyone has their own thoughts and ideas on any subject and I am probably opening up a "can of worms". I am looking for a tube amplifier recommendation to work well with my Usher CP-6311 speakers. Usher recommends using them with a solid state amp, but I am possibly looking to venture into the world of tubes. My current setup includes: Balanced Audio Technologies (BAT) VK-30 tube preamp, Acurus 100 X 3 solid state amp (remaining from my home theater setup), Thorens TD125 MKII turntable with SME 3009 arm, Acurus CD player, Usher CP-6311 two way speakers. I appreciate your suggestions. Thanks
epeabs

Showing 2 responses by rbstehno

I used to have the cp-6381's and now have the new mini dancer 2's with DMD and I have used the rogue Cronus magnum integrated with the it-120 tubes. Fantastic! Enough power to drive either of these harder to drive speakers and the cp-6311 are easier to drive.
I sold my classe separates and went with the rogue Cronus magnum to power my usher cp-6381's and now my new usher mini dancer 2's. Plenty of power with the kt120 tubes. The 6381's were driven using the 8 ohm outputs and now I'm using the 4 ohm outputs for the md2's. Great integrated tube amp.