Used Pass 600monos or Rowland 8TiHC?

This amps are now out of production and the price of used ones has been down to around 7000USD on the net. So what to choose? Anyone with experince with this amps? I will use it drive my Audio Artistry Beethoven main panels. Any better options for 7000USD?
128x128ulf

Showing 1 response by aaronm

My vote is for Pass Labs. I have a few pieces of Pass Labs equipment and enjoy all of it. I realize that there is a lot of top notch gear from other manufacturers, too. That is why I use customer service and management of a manufacturer to tip the scales on equipment purchases.

When thinking of buying a piece of equipment, if I can't find the answer from the distributor or web site, I call the mfgr. I can tell you that at Pass Labs, Peter Perkins and Wayne Colburn have always been very generous with their time when I have had questions. They listen to comments and are truly concerned with the products usage and customers' needs and perceptions. I can never say enough good things about them. I certify that I have no affiliation with Pass Labs except as a very satisfied customer.

All one needs to do is read an Pass Labs amp manual (found on their website) and you know that Pass Labs is a company that cares about their customers.

Best Regards,

Aaron