used goldmund T-3f at $4750?

I am currently looking for a turntable and arm combination. As for a turntable, I am thinking of Verdier Platine. For a tonearm, I was recently offered a used Goldmund T-3F tonearm at $4750. The dealer said that the serial number is above 2,000 which they claim late one. Is there anybody who can give me the opinion about this combination or the optimum value of used T-3F. Altenatively, I am thinking of buying air tangent new tonearm instead of goldmund.
bcchun3cdf

Showing 1 response by bcchun3cdf

Thank you for your suggestions. For your information, I am currently using 2 turntable systems. First system is a Audiomeca J-1 with SL-5 tonearm equipped with Koetsu Onyx(old model), and second system is Micro Seiki RX-5000 with Goldmund T-3 tonearm also equipped with Koetsu Onyx driving the Levinson HQD. In fact, the second turntable system is a loan from my friend, and after I installed this turntable to my system, I found this sounded better than my Audiomeca turntable system. Thus, I started thinking about purchasing the Goldmund tonearm, and install this on a Verdier Platine turntable. I would like to know your opinion regarding the Verdier Platine turntable? Also, is it a good idea if I combine Verdier turntable with SME 5 tonearm? I will wait your good suggestions. Thanks.