Used 3 channel Amp recommendation for 500-600

I've got a new speaker system from RBH Sound on the way--their Signature Series T1 & T2P (brand new model) that was shown at WCES in January. These are large, full range speakers with a 4 Ohm impedance that tend to like warmer amps. Each T1 is composed of 4 6.5" aluminum drivers and 3 Silk-Dome Tweeters and can take 500 watts. The T2's that are my front left and right mains are basically a T1 stacked on top of a 1010-SEN (dual 10" subwoofer).

I've currently got a Luxman receiver rated at 105wattsx5 that I will be using temporarily until I can afford a new processor. I'm looking for a used 3 channel amp to power the front sound stage with. Eventually I'll want 4 more channels of amplification for 4 66SE dipolar speakers used for side and rear surrounds.

I've heard the system on a B&K 7250 and it sounded nice. I'm debating on whether I should buy a 4 year old Adcom 5503 for $500-600 to hold me over until I can afford something like a B&K 7270 coupled with a B&K Reference 30 Processor or something similiar like a Rotel 1095, etc.

This amp will be used for both Music and Home Theater use. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks,

PS: Does this site have a search capability?
dharmer1975

Showing 1 response by kgb540

In this price range noone can touch the Acurus line (100X3 or 200X3). Your shopping list just became very short.