Use different speaker cables vs same cables when bi-amp

Hello,
My amp allows bi-amp (4 speakers posts for each channel). I am using 99.99% pure Silver speakers cable for high band and tinned copper (Belden 9497) for low band (option 1)

However, when I compared the option 1 above with option 2 (identical tinned copper cables for both high and low bands). Option 2 doesn’t have airy, excellent high and dynamic as option 1.

On the contrary, Option 2 provide better integrity in the sound, better image, I can pinpoint the instruments better. When female and male singers sing at the same time, I can separate the 2 voices apart better. However, as stated above, option 2 lacks airy, detailed and dynamic traits of option 1. The difference is noticeable not minor.

My question is if it’s normal to use different cables for high and low bands. Are these drawbacks (decrease in integrity and image) expected when using different cables for high and low bands?

Thank you.
Huy

Ag insider logo xs@2xquanghuy147
I think it's bi WIRE (able) not ampable..

The speakers may be either or, you have two (2) set of terminals, right.

I've done it every way under the sun, bi wiring improves things sometimes. Different wire comps will certainly do just what your talking about. Copper will fatten up the BASS a bit.. Same with the silver wire.. on top..Little faster wire, highs love silver for sure, mids that's a toss up..Silver wire with copper or rhodium terminal ends, work pretty good.

For round speakers right? Not planars...Little different..

Regards
It is Bi wire and not Bi Amp. The cross remain inside the speaker! 

Bi wire is an urban myth, that was very common in the 90's. 
A single wire of the same # AWG as the sum of the two in the Bi wire, would do better. 
Bi wire is a way to make the cable makers and sales guys the double profit $$, on people's ignorance. Do you like it? Go for it.