USB Cable Comparison Audience / Cardas / Purist / Stealth / Wireworld

I've been meaning to share my findings and impressions from a recent six cable comparison of USB cables.

What follows is a 'work in progress draft' that I will be finalizing and posting on a blogging site.

Getting this posted is a way of lighting a fire under myself so I get the write-up finalized. And to keep my promise to share my findings with a number of Audiogoners.

What is posted is the first phase of the 'shoot-out' involving four cables.

Please note:

- This is not finalized and I will be making edits, and adding information, etc.

- This is the first phase of the comparison.

- The second phase will be posted soon.
david_ten
If you don't mind spending a bit more money :-) I would recommend going for the T (tunable) version of the Stealth USB cable. It will allow you to change for your particular DAC or speakers. (However, if you are the obsessive type it may not be a good idea.)
Did a recent comparison of a lot of usb cables mentioned in this thread, as well some Nordost ones.

I felt that the Audience, Nordost Heimdall 2, and Wireworld platinum were all on the same level and were a matter of system matching and taste.

Stealth, Purist 30th, Prana, and Nordost Tyr 2 were all a step up....also a matter of system matching and taste.

And unfortunately, in my system the Nordost Valhalla 2 USB was in another league. A clear step up from the rest.  That price tag though... ugh
How does the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF USB compare?  It's supposed to be one of the best USB cables available.
@rwpollock Your post is on the money about the ’T’ tuneable version of the Stealth. And great advice for those considering the Stealth USB.

@johndoe21ro I haven’t had a chance to bring the Audioquest Diamond in system. I do have their Diamond RJ/E cable coming my way in a few weeks (part of a LAN cable shoot-out).

@yo2tup Thanks for sharing your findings. I’d love to try the Valhalla 2.