USA to Japan step down isolation transformer

Anyone have a suggestion?  I had a Hammond 179G ordered but they canceled because they are not making them anymore.  I can't seem to find anything else similar.  Only need a single 3 prong outlet.  Are the cheapo ones on Amazon worth getting?
Not clear what you are trying to do.

But, if you are trying to buy Luxmans from Japan, there are 505's on A'gon for half off.
I'm wanting to power a device I have, which is not a Luxman.
So, you have a device rated for Japanese 100V, and you are in the US and you want to power it with 120V?

Yes, that's correct.  I've seen all the cheap ones, I'm wondering where I can get a higher quality isolation transformer.