Uptone EtherRegen

Has anyone tried the Uptone a Audio EtherRegen? I just got it delivered, hooked it up between my ethernet connection and my Bridge II on the PS Audio DS DAC. This device reclocks and cleans ups the digital signal. I’m fairly stupid when it comes to all things digital but what I’m hearing is a huge difference. There is an immediate improvement, lowering the noise floor to reveal clarity. The bass in tight and powerful. My first impression says it’s worth every penny of the $640.

Lance
lancelock
Im still happy with my EtherRegen. It has improved my digital listening. I just don’t have any similar products for comparison.
Just got mine this weekend. Xfinity modem/router>Ethergen>CaryDMS 600. Cabling is Supra. 
No need for double blind testing cuz you would have to be deaf not to hear the improvement. Best 640 you will ever spend in Audio 
 Texture and detail. Check out the listening impressions at the Computersudiophile.com.    
Benzman,

That’s good to hear about the DMS-600 and the Etheregen working well together, as I have a DMS-600 myself and just received the Etherregen.  I plan to eventually put a server after the Etherregen and before the DMS-600, but it’s good to know the direct connection works well.
"Its only super mp3 files but its literally like being at the performance my soundstage is wall to wall floor to ceiling."

It is this kind of nonsense that leaves me untrustworthy of most things I read on forums.  Be careful when people use terms like "massive difference", "jaw dropping" etc...
"Its only super mp3 files but its literally like being at the performance my soundstage is wall to wall floor to ceiling."

It is this kind of nonsense that leaves me untrustworthy of most things I read on forums.  Be careful when people use terms like "massive difference", "jaw dropping" etc...