Upgrading interconnects

Over the past month I have been reading various reviews and forum posting concerning RCA interconnects. First my system: Denon AVR-4311CI being used in pre-amp mode. Wyred 4 sound ST-1000MKII used to power my two front speakers. Emotiva XPA-3 used to power my center and rear speakers. Speakers Mirage OMD-28’s for the front, center Mirage OMD-C2, and rears Mirage OMDR’s. I am using an Emotiva ERC-2 CD player. Since I am looking at improving my 2 channel listening I will not list the rest of my audio components unless needed. I am using Monster M2.4 bi-wire speaker cable for my OMD-28’s. I am using an Emotiva digital coxial cable to connect the ECR-2 to the Denon 4311. The Denon 4311 is connected to ST-1000MKII using Zu Audio Wlyde RCA interconnects.
I have been reading about various different RCA interconnects and I am considering the following below: All interconnects are 1 meter in length for the prices I quoted.
Luminous audio Synchestra reference: 479.00 (on sale 407.15)
Crimson music links: $360.00
Grover Huffman: $200.00
Cabledyne reference silver: $450
Audio Art IC-3SE: $420.00
Morrow: MA3 with Eichaman silver RCA: $397.00 (sale $277.90). MA4 with Eichman silver RCA: $527.00 (sale $368.90)
Signal Cable Silver resolution with Neutrik ProFi RCA: $139.00
I would like to keep the price around $300.00 for a set of interconnects with not spending more than $500.00. Also I am going to be adding a DAC (looking at the Wyred 4 sound DAC-2) in the future since I have an extensive iTunes account. Presently I am connecting my PC (Soundblaster X-FI sound card) via a toslink optical cable (monoprice cable) to my Denon 4311. I am thinking about connection my ERC-2 via RCA interconnects or should I just leave the ERC-2 connected to Denon with the digital coxial cable. So I am looking at purchasing two sets. One set to connect the Denon 4311 to the Wyred 4 sound amp and the second set for the DAC I will be buying in the upcoming months. Please let me know if I am on the right track. The end result is to increase the sound quality in my 2 channel listening.
grunt66

Showing 1 response by pkelly1504

I was in a similar situation and I purchased a Conrad Johnson ET3 SE which has home theater bypass and it was a huge improvement.
I purchased it here on Audiogon.