upgrading from Spica TC60's to ??

I have had the TC60's for a long time, and the TC50's before that. I feel I need to upgrade under the assumption there have been some advancements over the last ten years. Other than that I love my speakers. My electronics are pretty good including a CJ 11A, 70watt amp. I have a small room and am considering a small/medium floor standing speaker. I would like to hear from someone who had these speakers and found something better, not just different.
joekras2785

Showing 1 response by joekras2785

OK. Pioneer 414 DVD player, MSB DAC, Audible Illusions L1, Janis W3 subwoofer with 60 watt amp,and crossover which I bypass, MIT T2 biwire and new shotgun interconnect. My room is only about 10 by 13'. The subwoofer gives me just a little help, but it is useful because I can adjust the base level on recordings that provide too much for my room. I am thinking of Proac 1.5, totem, Gershman (the floor standing one) or an Audio Physic model. I haven't heard any of these though. Except the Virgo (really nice sound) which is a bit $$$ and may need too much room for my room. I may be just emotionally attached, but I give the Spica's a lot of credit and I don't want to be disappointed on a future purchase.