Upgrading digital source device is not easy

I am looking for recommendation for upgrade from Cary 306 SACD professional.

My current set up is Harbeth 40.2/Cary 805 AE/ Cary SLP 05/ Cary 306 SACD professional plyer
I am using MAC/Amarra 4.0 /  Halide Design S/PDIF Bridge USB-S/PDIF converter via coaxial input to CAry 306 sacd professional. Rega P8.
I am wondering what would be good upgrade for my digital end.
I have a lot of SACD and CD collection and I have 2t byte music digital file.
I want digital end upgrade but I have no confidence to have better sounds after upgrade  since this Cary 306 SACD Professional is really good one.
I will appreciate some recommendation.
Thanks

zone5
Post removed 
Thank you.
I am also thinking of adding DAC instead of SACD player.
My question is which DAC will be worth it to upgrade from using Cary 306 SACD pro as DAC (that is my current set up).
So..... Please give me some recommendation.
With your collection of SACDs, it’s really tough to advise you *not* to get an SACD player. I suppose the question is, do you get a two box or one box solution?

Let me recommend this: get a good one box solution. Given the hodgepodge of DSD outputs on SACD players, you’re generally stuck with a DAC from the same company as the SACD player anyways. So it makes sense to just get an SACD player with a built in DAC. The Emm Labs XDS1, even v1, is one heck of a player. If you pay the 1700 or so to upgrade to v2, you’ll have a very nice solution.

Or a T+A PDP 3000HV. Excellent DAC and SACD player.  One just sold here for about 7k. 

Both of those have DACs which are considered to be outstanding.  The only two box solution I’d recommend would be a PS audio Directstream memory player, combined with any DAC with an HDMI based i2s connection.  I think you’d be able to choose from a variety of DACs such as the PS audio’s own DS DAC, the wyred4sound Dac2v2 or even the exogirl comet.