Upgraded power supply for the Wadia 170 I iPod dock

Does anyone use an upgraded power supply for their Wadia 170 I iPod transport. I have been doing some research and there is a company called CI audio that makes one for it. I was curious if anybody has used this combination and knows if it is worth the price of the upgrade
fanofdq10s
I have the CI Audio PSU for the Wadia. I think it's well worth the upgrade BUT the iTransport is pretty old by now and I'd expect there would be one that uses the Lightning interface. I got mine ages ago and it's served me well for this long but I doubt I'd pay for a new one today.
You might be better off to change to a Pure i20. $85 on Amazon. Even using the stock wallwart it crushes the Wadia. Even the DAC in it is outstanding.

If you upgrade the PS, its hard to beat a paulhynesdesign.com supply. you may have a long wait however.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
I also have the CI Audio for my iTransport, and the CI is a no brainer upgrade.
The CI really opens up the sound stage. Without it, you get a paper cut out for a sound stage. I have now upgraded to a mac mini running Amarra Symphony, so I will be selling my CI Audio PS and iTransport.