Upgrade turntable

I own a Denon DP-51F turntable and would like some help upgrading the phono cables. The stock cable is a molded 3 wire device with cheap RCA connectors.  It is Totally integrated to the machine .Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade?
Yes it is. Someone makes a kit. I looked around but can't find it yet, maybe someone else will chime in with an answer. You could do it yourself if you are handy with a soldering iron. Go to an electronics store and get some connectors and a mounting plate and find a way to mount it. I wish I could remember where I saw that conversion kit.Good luck.
Thanks sonic I will look also. It is a goo tt in many ways but that.