Upgrade integrated within the $600 - 1k Range

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to upgrade from an NAD C316BEE. It’s a really great amp that I got for a song...but would like something with a more balanced presentation, detail and nuance. I’m running from a Digi Allo One to Schiit Modi Uber to the NAD then to Tekton Lore’s. Running very decent cables, mostly ZU Audio. 

Im currently considering Rega Brio, Music Fidelity M2Si,  Audiolab 6000A.  Others in the mix as well,  but these thre seem to stand out as good features and strongly rated sonics based on reviews. 

Has anyone here heard these or could recommend one over another based on my equipment? 

Hoping to ger out to some shops to audition anything they might have. And hope I don’t offend anyone here with my relatively low/muffin request here :)

Thanks ahead!

riccitone
Didn't know you were interested in tubes.  Rogue Cronus Magnum would be absolutely awesome with your Tektons if you can somehow swing it...

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649517398-rogue-audio-cronus-magnum/images/2238231/
Vincent Audio makes a Tube Hybrid integrated, the SV500, which sells for just under $1000.  Sold by Audio Advisor. 4 analog inputs, Coax and optical digital inputs (said to be specifically for CD playback). You might wish to look into it.

I once owned the Vincent SV-226 that I wish I never sold. It was a very smooth sounding amp with great soundstage.

@mesch 

I’ve seen that one. Your impressions on it only validates my curiosity on it as well. I guess I’m torn between solid state or hybrid at this point. Am still leaning in the direction of consistent solid state, as my system also serves as the tv room. 
But a nice hybrid with only a couple of tubes might still be a decent compromise. Or a solid state pre-out into a tube amp to move cables over for dedicated listening days (whenever that might actually occur!).
+1 for Vincent also would look at the Denon pma 800ne and the new Integrated's from Iota. There is a newly listed Hegel H80 on here within your budget which is a solid performer if looking to buy used.
@riccitone, just curious, what did you end up replacing your NAD c316bee with?