Upgrade integrated within the $600 - 1k Range

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to upgrade from an NAD C316BEE. It’s a really great amp that I got for a song...but would like something with a more balanced presentation, detail and nuance. I’m running from a Digi Allo One to Schiit Modi Uber to the NAD then to Tekton Lore’s. Running very decent cables, mostly ZU Audio. 

Im currently considering Rega Brio, Music Fidelity M2Si,  Audiolab 6000A.  Others in the mix as well,  but these thre seem to stand out as good features and strongly rated sonics based on reviews. 

Has anyone here heard these or could recommend one over another based on my equipment? 

Hoping to ger out to some shops to audition anything they might have. And hope I don’t offend anyone here with my relatively low/muffin request here :)

Thanks ahead!

riccitone
Thank you all for these really generous and informative responses!...
@soix 
That’s a great comparison, and really answers to the difference in nuance I’m seeking. Thank you 🙏🏼 
i had looked at Hegel, but always thought it slightly above our cost justification. But should save more and reconsider!
@yogiboy
That Outlaw is bangin’, but huge! Don’t know if the wifey would like the immensity of it. 
@simao 
i saw that rogue audio...now thinking that would be very cool. Would LOVE a tube option! Was originally thinking maybe using pre-out of an integrated into a tube amp eventually. We’re in a bungalow, so stereo and entertainment area are one in the same (no man cave). 
@timlub 
im definitely going to look into those 🙏🏼

Rogue is also known for its excellent customer service.

And I was going to mention Hegel, but thought it would be out of the $1K ceiling. Hegel's are beautifully made and convincing amplifiers.