upgrade from Devore Nines

I am driving a pair of Devore Nines, with LFd integrated amp (50w), resolution audio cantata cd/dac in a 15×18 dedicated room.

I am contemplating the super nines.  Anyone completed this speaker upgrade?  I like Devore speakers (at least what I heard).

Any other upgrades from the Nines others have taken and been happy with?
mindlessminion
Don't you hate lack of responses? 

I can't help you with your question, but as someone who has the Devore Nines in their sights as a next speaker to try (in about a year), I am curious what got you to this speaker and also would you consider the Orangutans, why or why not?
Have a friend of a friend that traded up to the Super Nines - and is spellbound. 

I think the Stereophile review of the X likely summarizes the differences between your Nines and the "new era" of Gibbons. There will be much more extended treble. Also, Jack Roberts wrote a phenomenal review of the Super Nines and compares them with the Orangutans.

I say go for it!

@thosb I had read all the positive views on Devore and a pair come up fairly close at a stellar price.  I decided there was not a lot of risk if I needed to move again.  I have really liked the DeVore Nines.  

My friend who loves and owns Harbeths has heard both my speakers and O 93s.  He likes the O93s better than the Nines, but they are a completely different sound and presentation.  He does admit the Nines have better detail and imaging, but he like the "musicality' that comes from Harbeth and the O93s.  

I think an upgrade in the Fidelity line would allow for the same great top end, but a more pronounced bottom end.  I wouldn't say the Nines lack bass, but there are times I wish there was a little more balance top to bottom.   That might be recording, as some recording just sound amazing.  

In short I really like the Nines and think a move up would just build upon the attributes I already like.
There is no much risk here I would go for it.
I had been in a similar situation I owned the Proac studio 140mk2 and loved them but felt that I could do better with my system I considered the Proac Response D30RS but I couldn't make a demo anywhere nevertheless I decided to buy them and never regret it .It is a huge upgrade to my previous speakers.