Upgrade from Classe SSP 800 processor

Hey there,
I’ve been using the Classe SSP 800 in my dedicated home theater room for a while now and while its sound quality is spectacular I think it’s time for me to explore a new current processor that can decode new surround sound formats eg Dolby Atmos, DTS-X, Auro 3D, etc.
Any suggestions?

My SSP 800 has been used strictly for surround sound (home theater) as I do have a separate dedicated stereo setup and system in a separate two-channel listening room. So that said, the new processor will also be used strictly for home theater (surrounds).

My current home theater gears are the following :
* Oppo UDP 205.
* Sony 4k OLED tv (85").
* Classe SSP 800.
* Classe Delta CAM-600 monoblock amps to power my front LR speakers.
* Classe Delta CAM-300 monoblock amp (single) to power my center speaker.
* Classe Delta CA-2300 five-channel amp to power my surrounds.
* B&W 800 D3 front speakers.
* B&W 800 HTML1 D3 center speaker.
* B&W 804 D3 & 805 D3 for surrounds.
*JL Audio Gotham subwoofer.
* 2 of Audioquest Niagara 7000 power product.

I am going to start working on remodeling my dedicated HT room in order to accommodate additional overhead speakers for Atmos setup. And when I get a new processor I will also need to get additional multi-channel amps to power additional speakers necessary.
I might get rid of my B&W 804 D3 & 805 D3 surround speakers and get the B&W 800 D3 in-wall or on-wall speakers for surrounds instead. 

Any ideas as to what new av preamp processor to get? The one that’s capable of decoding Dolby Atmos & DTS-X. But I'm keeping all the Classe Delta series power amps and will need additional multi-channel amps to power additional overhead speakers etc possibly another Classe amps. 

Thanks in advance guys.

caphill
Caphill,  I’m big in to two channel as well so I have gryphon diablo 300 that I use in home theater by pass mode for the L/R(for two Chanel I have a aurender n10 I use with the gryphon).   For the center, surround speakers and left and right back I have a Krell theater amplifier standard that has always worked really well.  The front channel speakers are Focal Sopra 3s with the matching center.   Surrounds are all def tech inwalls.   Also have 2 JL audio f112 subs.   Sounds really good, but like you, I feel it’s time to move on.
@rshad0000

So, are you also going to add overhead speakers for Dolby Atmos & DTS-X setup? Yes, while I love the SSP 800 as far as audio performance as it is a superb sounding pre pro but it's time to move on and get something more current in terms of surround decoding capability eg Dolby Atmos, DTS-X, Auro 3D. 

So you have a hybrid setup I see. I do have a separate dedicated two-channel setup / system in a separate dedicated stereo listening room. 
My dedicated stereo setup consists of the following : 
* DCS Vivaldi full four stacks : Vivaldi master clock, Vivaldi upsampler, Vivaldi DAC, Vivaldi CD/SACD transport.
* Kronos Pro turntable.
* 12" Black Beauty tonearm.
* Air Tight PC-1 Supreme mc cartridge.
* Discrete class A linear PSU for the turntable.
* Dedicated Kronos stand specifically designed for Kronos Pro turntable.
* Audio Research Reference 10 phonostage preamp.
* Naim Statement NAC S1 linestage analog preamp.
* Naim Statement NAP S1 monoblock power amps.
* Magico M6 speakers.
Speaker cables are Transparent Magnum Opus. All interconnects and power cables are Transparent Opus. Digital interconnects are Transparent Reference.
All power products are Shunyata Research Hydra Triton & Typhon with Shunyata Sigma power cables. 

Caphill,
Awesome system! Congrats!  

I dont think, at least initially, I will add the extra speakers.   I’m really looking for the 4K switching and the room correction.   Plus the video on my ssp-800 has been dropping out occasionally, which is really annoying.  Not sure what is going on with that.
@rshad0000

Thanks.

When the video on your SSP 800 was dropping out, what source was it playing from? Was it from your cable tv box or your bluray / 4K UHD bluray player or other AV sources such as gaming consoles, etc? Are you using Oppo UDP-205/203 4K UHD player?
I’ve heard from few people on other forums that the Oppo UDP 205 was causing audio & video dropouts on occasion especially when it’s connected to a Sony 4k TV.

It’s been dropping out with the Xbox one, oppo 205, and directv box.   All when feeding a epson projector or a Sony 4K tv.   It just started doing this about 2 months ago.   Weird...