Upgrade B&W CM4 to what?

I’ve got a pair of B&W CM4 that I want to upgrade. It’s a modest system (Yamaha cx-630 pre and Adcom 5400). I love the combo of the Yammy and Adcom. I tried the Adcom gfp-565 and it was too warm. There are a few design considerations.
1. I have slight hearing loss in the mid frequencies.
2. I have a small room 11 x 23. Speakers are 9 ft from my ear so they don’t need to get loud.
3. I don’t want to spend a lot of money (less than $1200)

I don’t have a lot of experience with other speakers but I used to love the Vandersteen 2Ce but found the mid frequencies lacking. I do love the B&Ws and I think they are a good match for me. The reason I want to upgrade is I’m looking for a fuller sound. I’d love to get the B&w 702 or 800s but finding something reasonable from the last 20-30 years is hard. Is there another line of speaker I should consider?

I listen to mainly rock, classic and 90s, but also enjoy jazz.

btw, I also own B&w 606 with a Cambridge cx-61 for my living room (bigger space) and I love that. It just doesn’t work in the other room.

doogabayne
Post removed 

As a former owner of the B&W 703s I can tell you respectfully the B&W CM4 is a bad speaker. I went from the 703s to Thiel 2.4 (no longer made several pairs on here used) and the Thiels made the B&Ws sound broken. I paid about the same price for both. New for the B&W and dealer demos for the Thiel 2.4s. I still have both these speakers around and others so these comments are not from memory. 

Anyway shop the used market. You can pick up older $3000-$5000ish speakers used here in your budget all day long. klh model 5s have been getting great reviews at only $2000 new. I imagine a used pair would be a good buy. 

that's a difficult price range for new speakers. I spent 4 months trying to find speakers for that amount and finally gave up, and jumped to $1600. (Happy ever since) Crutchfield and Safe & Sound has open boxes with steep discounts that might help