Upgrade a power cord for a NAD?

I probably know what answers I may receive but I ask this question to those having a similar system......I have a NAD C375BEE integrated amp. While not considered "high end" it is more than adequate for my needs. All of the interconnects for additional components are replaced with ones that came "in the box" with decent quality Audioquest cables and others. There is no dedicated line for the system, power conditioner, or upgraded power outlet.
My question.....Would an upgraded power cable for the NAD provide any noticeable improvement in performance over the stock cable NAD provides?
If the power cable is a nonissue in my system, then it is what it is. Any opinions out there?
jrpnde
I had the predecessor NAD C370 integrated amp in an old “B” system with its attached hardwired uber-cheap power cord.

i has it professionally modded with dremmelling out the back plate to accommodate a female IEC and now with a new external power cord.

MY TAKE

There was a debatable small audio improvement with the mod ....but .....IMO it’s not worth the expense or hassle to do it with only a debatable small audio performance step-up. I would not do it again.

The amp itself does its yeoman duty built as a mid-fi build component but it won’t deliver any “a-ha” moment with mods or tweaks.

The litmus test that its internal mid-fi build and resulting audio performance was impervious to mods arose in that after the mod was done, I swapped in different external power cords ranging from $50 DIY cable up to a $$700 top-brand cable borrowed from my “A” system ...... with no difference in audio performance between the various cables like I saw in my “A” system.

The insertion of a dedicated AC power line from the breaker panel to the wall socket I have found to be a much better first step upgrade option. If you don’t have that to start with, then all the tweaks independently is a liklely disappointing waste of money.
Hi

I would start with interconnects - but if you have the possibility to swap out powercords, I have only one other serious suggestion:
EXPERIMENT AND DO IT!

I can hear the differences between the PS Audio Statement SC, The JOB Sweetcord and the Silnote Audio Posedion GL thru both my 2nd system - an old Pioneer Elite DVD/CD player, a cheapo Monoprice Integrated (about $160), and vintage JBL Prima L25 (which some JBL engineers believe might be their best effort ever) AND my main system: Marantz SA-8001 SACD player, new JOB INT and Gershman Avant Garde RX-20 speakers.

Find a local brick-and-mortar that will allow you to test different cords (and interconnects - don't forget them) or there are cable companies on the internet who allow you time to make decisions.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT EVERYTHING (ESPECIALLY POWERCORDS AND INTERCONNECTS) NEED SERIOUS BREAK-IN TIME (I USUALLY DO 300+ CONTINUOUS HOURS AT THE START, varying volume over both long and short periods of time - and then I usually run them daily for about 15 days, 8 hrs/day)

REMEMBER: $$, $$$ OR $$$$ COSTS AFFECT YOUR BANK BOOK; DO NOT LET IT AFFECT YOUR HEARING/EVALUATION AS WELL. 

Good Luck Bud - enjoy the revelations... 
... obviously: akg_ca and I have differing HOs, not unusual in this realm.

But I do agree that a dedicated power line is important, and would make a difference, and maybe doable for you in the future. For me - it wasn't or isn't, so I do what I can when I can...