Update on Paul Laudati of Clear Day Cable

I was recently informed that Paul passed away last week.  He was 60 years old.  I set up Paul's/Clear Day Cables Facebook page for Paul.  I knew how much it meant to him to provide the very best possible product to his loyal customers.  While I'm not an audio geek, Paul often shared with me the nuances of his products and how the metals affected sound.

If you are a believer, remember Paul in your prayers.  I don't have any other details,  I believe there will be a memorial service in his native New Jersey in about 3-4 weeks.

Thought to post an update here because I knew how much this site meant to Paul.  If anyone is inclined perhaps you could leave a few words on his CDC Facebook page.  I'm sure it would mean a lot to his family, especially at this trying time.

Clear Day Cables

Respectully,

Neal Murray 
monello
As many have already posted I echo the same! My condolences to his family!

Paul rest in peace and thank you so much for your kindness that has left a lasting impression I'll never forget.

Jeff
I knew Paul was not well, and searched for an update and found this posting.  I am sad to hear of his passing, and concur with all of the positive comments.  RIP Paul.
Spoke to Paul just once on the phone and exchanged a few emails but you know how much of an impression he made when you see the posts on this thread and the consistent comments regarding his integrity and kindness. This hit me harder than I thought it would. You could tell that he was a kind soul and that the past year or so really impacted him too. I hope you are in a better place now, Paul. Rest now. 
Listening through his silver wires has invoked a tear from time-to-time, as being moved by music is something we strive for. However, it's quite rare to be so uplifted from a short encounter with another. He really set a wonderful example to strive for.

May God bless Paul. If anyone deserves His blessing it's him.
The first time I talked to Paul a few years back was about the audio products he made. I contacted him based on all of the testimonials of what a great and honest gentleman  and businessman he was. He was certainly that and so much more as we all know. After 10 or 15 minutes he had answered all of my questions about the cables I would eventually order from him. The additional two hours or so that we talked was fascinating. Each of us talking about the paths in our lives that got us to where we were. That was typical of the many conversations we had by telephone and email. Such an honorable man will certainly be missed by all who were blessed to know him.