Update on Paul Laudati of Clear Day Cable

I was recently informed that Paul passed away last week.  He was 60 years old.  I set up Paul's/Clear Day Cables Facebook page for Paul.  I knew how much it meant to him to provide the very best possible product to his loyal customers.  While I'm not an audio geek, Paul often shared with me the nuances of his products and how the metals affected sound.

If you are a believer, remember Paul in your prayers.  I don't have any other details,  I believe there will be a memorial service in his native New Jersey in about 3-4 weeks.

Thought to post an update here because I knew how much this site meant to Paul.  If anyone is inclined perhaps you could leave a few words on his CDC Facebook page.  I'm sure it would mean a lot to his family, especially at this trying time.

Clear Day Cables

Respectully,

Neal Murray 
monello
I owned several cables from Paul ,all very good quality,
and Paul was a very good person , R.I.P my friend.
I'm sorry to hear this. I've boughten cables from his as well as passed the time with him on the phone. Always willing to share in life as well as his craft and never an unpleasant thing to say about anyone or anything. 

All it took was a few minutes of talk about cables and then it was time to sit back and enjoy the conversation. He really loved what he did and was an asset to the audiophile community. 

My thoughts are with him and his family, friends, and acquaintances.

All the best,
Nonoise
Paul was the best. Kind and full of integrity. An absolute gem in this industry.  
I am so sad to hear this news. All my ICs, speaker cables and jumpers are from Clear Day. Just last week I called him up after a late Saturday listening session. I thought about him because of the the pleasure his cables bring to my listening experience. I left a VM. About 6 months back I gave him a similar call and while I was leaving VM, he picked up the phone hearing my name and we spoke for about 10 minutes. He advised me to enjoy life and love near and dear ones. He knew he had a short time to live, but seemed alright then.
He was a GREAT GUY and will be missed very much. Rest in peace Paul.