unusual trio?

i recently purchase a cd from a group i've never heard of,
ADD trio.the cd was on sale so i went for it, that was a week ago and still i can't get it of my player.this group is composed of drums, guitar and flute.my question is , what other unusual trio configuration should i check out.
opp
Yer' stepping into some pretty fertile territory. The stuff below should take a good while to absorb (or exhaust) I'm trying and catching a helluva' good buzz in the process.
AAB Trio
Lucas Niggli Zoom
Massacre (w/Frith)
Tom Guralnick Trio
Anderson/Bennink/Doran (Azurety)
Scorch Trio
Trio Pousuite
Steelwool Trio
R.U.B. (Rothenberg/Uchihashi/Bennett)
Eskelin/Parkins/Black (One Great Day)
Trevor Dunn (Trio Convulsant)
Polytown
Morphine. Sure they're just a bass, sax and drums trio. However, the electric bass is only strung with two strings (A & D) and the saxophonist plays two at once.
Ric Sanders Group: Ric Sanders (acoustic violin), Vo Fletcher (acoustic guitar), Michael Gregory (drums, percussion). The group's repertoire is drawn from the work of composers including Chick Corea, George Gershwin, Duke Ellington, Joe Zawinul, Miles Davis, Stephane Grappelly, Django Reinhardt, John McLaughlin etc., plus original compositions and songs from within the group and new interpretations of folk material and some re-worked Fairport Convention favourites (of which Ric is a member). Their new album was recorded live in Lincoln Cathedral without overdubbing. A real sonic gem- includes compositions by Jimi Hendrix, George Harrison, McCartney, Miles Davis, Chick Corea.